"We are a new, multicultural, multigenerational church that is focused on helping people find victory in Christ which leads to victory in life!"
More About Us
Victory, was founded to reach people who are disconnected from God and those who are ready to not just attend Church but to be the Church that God envisioned!
Victory is the type of church for the whole family unit! We have created a friendly, laid back, and exciting atmosphere that welcomes people from different walks of life.
We are intentional on being multicultural and multi ethnic as we celebrate diversity, yet our oneness in Jesus Christ.
Victory Church creatively and soundly teaches the Word of God and provides people with tangible real life application of God’s Word.
We’re relentless in utilizing family oriented ministries, sports, food, games, multimedia, music, dramatic arts, business opportunities and more to help people find Victory in Jesus Christ!
We are called to “Go and Make Disciples Baptizing Them In The Name of The Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, While Teaching Them To Obey Everything That Christ Has Taught Us!
– Matthew 28:19-20
Though simple in nature, we have developed an initial four phase strategy that will help us accomplish our vision.
We believe that there is nothing greater than a gathering of people worshipping God together in a church atmosphere! We pray that no matter what prompted you to visit our worship experience today, you would come back bring some friends, and tell others about Victory Church.
The mission of Victory Church is to help people find victory in Christ which guarantees victory in life! At Victory Church, we believe that God loves you and is for you and not against you! We believe that God can turn any life around, take any hurt away, and triumph over any obstacle. You matter to God and we just want to be the type of church that shows you the love of Jesus. You’re at the right place at the right time and your best days are still ahead of you.
What We Believe
- We believe that “all Scripture is given by inspiration of God.” (2 Timothy 3:16).
- We believe that the whole Bible in the originals is therefore without error. We believe that all the Scriptures center around the Lord Jesus Christ in His person and work, in His first and second coming, and hence that no portion, even of the Old Testament, is properly read, or understood, until it leads to Him.
- We also believe that all Scripture was designed for our practical instruction. (Luke 24:27, 44; John 5:39; Rom. 15:4; 1 Cor. 10:11; 2 Tim. 3:16)
The Triune God
- We believe that there is only one true God. He is revealed to us as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, each with distinct personal attributes, but without division of nature. (John 4:23-24; Matt. 28:19)
God the Father
- God, is a loving Father who reigns over His entire Kingdom and universe with authority and care.
- He is all-powerful, all knowing and all wise.
God the Son
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ is the eternal Son of God.
- He was conceived of the Holy Spirit and born of a virgin, in order to identify and address the problems of humanity.
- Jesus paid for our sins by voluntarily giving Himself as a sinless, substitutionary sacrifice on the cross.
- After his work on the cross was finished we believe that he was resurrected from the grave. We further believe that He ascended to the right hand of His Father where He intercedes on behalf of those who trust Him. (Luke 1:34; John 1:1, 2, 14, 18; Rom. 3:24-26, 8:34)
God the Holy Spirit
- We believe that the Holy Spirit is part of the triune godhead that convicts each person of sin (righteousness and judgment)
- We believe that He gives new life to those who are spiritually dead; that He baptizes (or places) all believers into the one true church, which is the Body of Christ; that He indwells them permanently, seals them unto the day of final redemption, bestows spiritual gifts upon them, fills (controls) those who are yielding to Him.
- Every believer is called to live so in the power of the indwelling Spirit that he will not fulfill the lust of the flesh but will bear fruit to the glory of God. (John 3:3-8, 14:16, 17, 16:7-11; 1Cor. 12:7-11, 13; Eph. 4:30, 5:18)
- We believe that man was created directly by and in the image of God. We believe that God created the heavens and the earth, including all life, by direct act. (Gen. 1:1; John 1:3; Col. 1:16, 17)
The Fall of Man
- Although man was created in the image of God, he fell into sin and is lost; this is true of all men, and except a man be born again by the Holy Spirit, he cannot see the kingdom of God. (Gen. 1:26, 27; John 3:3; Rom. 3:10, 23)
Victory Over Sin
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures as a substitutionary sacrifice, and that all who believe on Him are redeemed by His shed blood. We believe in the resurrection of the crucified body, of our Lord Jesus Christ and in His ascension into heaven; He is our High Priest and our Advocate. (John 1:1-3, 14; 3:1-7, 16; Heb. 10:4-14; 1 John 2:2)
- We believe that salvation is the gift of God’s grace.
- It cannot be gained or made more secure by meritorious works, but is freely bestowed upon all who put their faith in the finished work of Jesus Christ at Calvary.
- All who so trust the Savior are forgiven of their sins and born into the family of God by the regenerating work of the Holy Spirit. (John 1:12; Acts 16:30-33; Rom. 10:9,10; Eph. 1:7, 2:8-9)
The Christian Life
- We believe that we are called with a holy calling, to walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit, and so to live in the power of the indwelling Spirit. (Rom. 6:11-13; 8:2, 4, 12, 13; Gal. 5:16-23; Eph. 4:22-24; Col. 2:1-10; 1 Pet. 1:14-16; 1 John 1:4-7: 3:5-9)
The Great Commission
- Until the return of Christ, it is the Christian’s duty and privilege to seek the fulfillment of Christ’s Great Commission and to minister in His name to a needy world.
- We are to be instruments of Jesus Christ as the Holy Spirit ministers redemption and reconciliation in the world. (Matthew 25:31-46; 28:18-20)
- We believe that a visible church of Christ is a congregation of baptized believers associated by covenant in the faith and fellowship of the gospel.
- We observe the ordinances of Christ, are governed by His word and exercise our gifts. (Acts 2:41-42)
Baptism and the Lord’s Supper
- We believe that Christian baptism is the immersion in water of a believer. (Acts 2:41)
- The Lord’s Supper is the commemoration of the death of the Lord Jesus, preceded by solemn self-examination. (1 Corinthians 11: 23-31)
- We believe that the Scriptures clearly teach that Jesus rose from the dead.
- He now exists in His glorified body at God’s right hand.
- There will be a resurrection of the righteous and the wicked.
- The bodies of the righteous will conform to the glorious spiritual body of Jesus Christ. (1 Thessalonians 4:16-17)